Making a candy and money lei is a great way to show your appreciation to someone special. Not only is it a thoughtful and unique gift, but it’s also a fun activity to do with friends or family. Plus, who doesn’t love candy and money?!
Here’s a step-by-step guide to making your own candy and money lei:
1. Gather your supplies. You’ll need some type of string or yarn, scissors, tape, and of course, candy and coins.
2. Cut your string or yarn to the desired length. It’s up to you how long you want the lei to be, but a good rule of thumb is to allow for about 2 pieces of candy per inch.
3. Start stringing the candy onto the string or yarn, using a knot to secure each piece in place. If you’re using coins, you can tape them onto the string instead of knotting them.
4. Once all the candy or coins are in place, tie the ends of the string or yarn together to form a loop.
5. And that’s it! Your candy and money lei is now ready to be enjoyed.
What You’ll Need
When it comes to making a candy and money lei, there are a few things you’ll need. Of course, you’ll need candy! You can use any type of candy you’d like, but we recommend using wrapped candy so that it’s easy to thread onto the string. You’ll also need some type of string or ribbon to thread the candy onto. And finally, you’ll need some type of money to include in the lei. One-dollar bills work well, but you can use any denomination you’d like.
Now that you know what you’ll need, let’s get started!
Step by Step Instructions
Making a candy and money lei is a great way to show your appreciation for someone special. The best part is that it’s relatively easy to do! Here are three simple steps to make your own:
1. Gather your supplies. You’ll need a variety of wrapped candy, ribbon, and some one dollar bills.
2. Start by threading the candy onto the ribbon. You can alternate between different colors and types of candy to add some visual interest.
3. Once all of the candy is on the ribbon, fold the dollar bills in half and add them to the lei as well.
4. Tie the ends of the ribbon together to complete your candy and money lei.
Now you have a fun and festive lei that’s perfect for any occasion!
Tips and Tricks
Making a candy and money lei is a great way to show your appreciation for someone special. These leis are not only beautiful, but they are also delicious! Here are four tips and tricks to make your own candy and money lei:
1. Choose your candy wisely. You’ll want to use candy that is brightly colored and easy to eat. Avoid hard candy, as it can be difficult to bite into.
2. String the candy onto the lei using a needle and thread. Be sure to leave enough space between each piece of candy so that it can be easily eaten.
3. Decorate the lei with additional items, such as ribbon or flowers. This will make it look even more special.
4. When you’re ready to give the lei, make sure to do so with a big hug!
hat is a candy and money lei?
A candy and money lei is a type of lei made by stringing together candy and money. They are often given as gifts, and are often seen at graduation ceremonies.
The candy and money lei is a popular gift because it is both practical and festive. The lei can be used as a decoration, or the recipient can eat the candy. The money can be used to help the recipient pay for graduation expenses.
To make a candy and money lei, you will need:
1. String the candy and money together using the ribbon.
2. Tie the ends of the ribbon together to form a loop.
3. Hang the lei around the recipient’s neck.
ow to make a candy and money lei
A candy and money lei is a fun and easy way to show your appreciation for someone special. They’re also great for party favors or as a unique gift. Here’s how to make your own:
-Candy (wrapped individually)
-Ribbon or string
1. Start by cutting a long piece of ribbon or string. The length will depend on how long you want your lei to be.
2. Next, thread the candy onto the string, spacing them out evenly.
3. Once all the candy is on, it’s time to add the money. Fold the bills in half and slide them onto the string between the pieces of candy.
4. When you’re finished, tie the ends of the string together to secure the lei. And that’s it!
Your candy and money lei is now ready to enjoy.
hat you will need
When you are making a candy and money lei, you will need a few supplies. You will need:
First, you will need to gather your supplies. You will need candy, ribbon, scissors, tape, and money. Once you have all of your supplies, you will need to cut the ribbon into pieces that are about 18 inches long. Next, you will need to tape the candy to the ribbon. Make sure that the candy is spaced out evenly on the ribbon. Once the candy is taped to the ribbon, you will need to tape the money to the ribbon. Again, make sure that the money is spaced out evenly on the ribbon.
Now that you have all of your supplies gathered and the ribbon is taped, you are ready to start making your lei. To make the lei, you will need to start at one end of the ribbon and tie a knot. Then, you will need to take the next piece of candy and tie it to the ribbon. Continue doing this until you reach the end of the ribbon. Once you reach the end of the ribbon, you will need to tie a knot to secure the lei. Your candy and money lei is now complete!
ow to assemble a candy and money lei
Candy and money leis are popular gifts for graduations, birthdays, and other special occasions in Hawaii. They are relatively easy to make, but there are a few things to keep in mind to make sure your lei is sturdy and looks its best.
First, you’ll need to gather your supplies. You’ll need about 2-3 pounds of candy, depending on the size of the lei you want to make. Smaller candies work best, such as M&Ms, Skittles, or Hershey’s kisses. You’ll also need a roll of clear tape, a pair of scissors, and a sharp knife.
Once you have your supplies, you can start assembling the lei. Start by tying a knot in one end of the tape, leaving a long tail. Then, start threading the candy onto the tape, making sure to leave about 6 inches between each piece of candy. Once you’ve reached the end of the tape, tie another knot to secure the candy in place.
Next, you’ll need to add the money. Start by folding a bill in half lengthwise, then in half again.Thread the folded bill onto the tape, placing it about an inch behind each piece of candy. Once you’ve reached the end of the tape, tie another knot to secure the money in place.
Your candy and money lei is now ready to wear!